Our pre-washed, panama-weave Deck Shorts are built for activities both in and out of water, and are designed with a tailored fit and mid-thigh leg. Made of Econyl—a regenerated nylon fibre made from salvaged plastic waste from oceans and landfills.
- Tailored fit, mid-thigh length
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- 100% Econyl
- Fast drying
- Mesh lining for comfort and support
- Elasticated waistband with constructed front
- Press button closure (no drawstring)
- Side slant pockets
- Back pocket with zipper for secure credit card storage
- Olive Green has a slightly marbled appearance
- Consciously constructed in Portugal
For international orders DHL Climate Compensated Express Home Delivery is our standard service.
All of Europe 2–3 business days
US and Canada 2–4 business days
Rest of the World 2–5 business days
For orders within Sweden you can choose from PostNord MyPack, Budbee and DHL, with delivery in 2–4 business days.
For countries outside of the EU we ship DDU (delivery duties unpaid). Read more about shipping and returns here.
“RESHAPING HOW MEN SHOP FOR SWIMWEAR BY INTRODUCING SUSTAINABILITY”—Forbes
“WE FOUND THE NEW SWIMSUITS YOU’LL WANT TO LIVE IN THIS SUMMER”—Vogue Hommes
“NO BRANDING IS NEEDED BECAUSE THE CRAFTSMANSHIP AND MATERIALS DO ALL THE TALKING.”—Highsnobiety
“YOU CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL GOOD IN CDLP’S SWIMWEAR GIVEN THE USE OF ECONYL”—Robb Report