• Receive orders, process payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
• Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
• Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as product alerts and new deals;
• Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer Loyalty team;
• Under the GDPR-law, we must have a valid legal basis to process our customers, and your data.
In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you because of, for example, that you have made a purchase, or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe are of interest to you if we have your consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out (unregister) of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
• Know what personal data of yours we are holding and processing, where that data came from and how we use that data;
• Ask us to update, correct or add to the data we hold about you;
• Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
• Ask us to delete your data from our systems;
• Limit or oppose our handling of your data;
• Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy comprehensive electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
Un Cadeau de la Providance AB. Registration No 556987-4638.
SE-114 35 Stockholm