CDLP is a Swedish design house of focused, luxury essentials developed with innovation. Consciously constructed in Europe using future-oriented materials. Founded in 2016 by Christian Larson and Andreas Palm, CDLP has been featured in Vogue, Interview, GQ, Esquire, Monocle, Financial Times, Forbes and The New York Times, and can be found at some of the world’s leading retailers, including Bergdorf Goodman, Browns, END., Harvey Nichols, Lane Crawford, Matchesfashion, Mr Porter and SSENSE.
This is a full-time* unpaid internship based at CDLP HQ in Stockholm for 6 months
• Support all commercial channels and B2B supply chain, specifically with daily tasks in coordination with team (Commercial Director, Global Sales Manager & Head of Supply Chain)
• Assist in all aspects of delivering wholesale orders as directed by Sales Manager and B2B Delivery Manager
(including special routing instructions, commercial documents and customer service for all B2B accounts)
• Assist in communication with our 3PL warehouse in connection to all commercial activities, with wholesale focus during key delivery time periods
• Responsible for distribution of brand deck and asset management to wholesale accounts per season
• Coordination of all seasonal sample collections for commercial team including sample trafficking from Sweden to select global cities
• Responsible for updating seasonal copy for all e-commerce partners
• Coordination of seasonal market preparation including Stockholm showroom organization
• Coordination of wholesale gifting program
• Supports wholesale channel in research of prospecting new accounts and special projects
• Support local wholesale retailers with bi-monthly store visits for feedback
To note: Based on the season and fluctuating departments' needs (due to increased demand, internal vacation or other circumstances), this role may at times lean more towards specific functions. The intern may temporarily be requested to complete tasks that are outside the above role description and within another department in the company.
*full time is desired but negotiable
• We are looking for a student with a fashion, business and /or sales background with an understanding and deep interest in wholesale and supply chain distribution.
• You are organized, detail-oriented, reliable, motivated and hands-on.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and teamwork is highly valued.
• You are fluent in English both written and oral.
• If this sounds like a strong match please send an introduction and CV to global sales manager Nicolas Spiers: firstname.lastname@example.org.