Our soft, jersey-knit Swim Brief is designed with a low waist and snug fit. Made of Econyl—a regenerated nylon fibre made from salvaged plastic waste from oceans and landfills.
- Low waist, snug fit
- Runs slightly small, size up for a less snug fit
- Model is 180cm/5′11″ and wears size S
- 78% Econyl/22% elastane for stretch and shape retention
- Fast drying
- Shaped pouch for comfort and support
- Adjustable drawstring waistband
- Discreet internal pocket
- Consciously constructed in Portugal
For international orders DHL Climate Compensated Express Home Delivery is our standard service.
All of Europe 1–2 business days
US and Canada 1–3 business days
Rest of the World 1–4 business days
For orders within Sweden you can choose from PostNord MyPack, Budbee and DHL, with delivery in 1–3 business days.
“RESHAPING HOW MEN SHOP FOR SWIMWEAR BY INTRODUCING SUSTAINABILITY”—Forbes
“WE FOUND THE NEW SWIMSUITS YOU’LL WANT TO LIVE IN THIS SUMMER”—Vogue Hommes
“NO BRANDING IS NEEDED BECAUSE THE CRAFTSMANSHIP AND MATERIALS DO ALL THE TALKING.”—Highsnobiety
“YOU CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL GOOD IN CDLP’S SWIMWEAR GIVEN THE USE OF ECONYL”—Robb Report